Ameristar Casinos Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Published on Sunday, 15 July 2012 10:06 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Ameristar Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASCA) ended the trading session higher by $0.05 or 0.28% from its previous close. Ameristar Casinos' price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Ameristar Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASCA) is a gaming company that owns and operates casinos and related hotel, entertainment, and food and beverage facilities. Its properties are located in Nevada, Mississippi, Illinois, Missouri, Colorado, Idaho, and Iowa.
Ameristar Casinos' current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $17.19 and by the resistance level at $19.38, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Ameristar Casinos, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Ameristar Casinos for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines