A 52 Week High for Enterprise Products Partners, will it Hold?
Published on Monday, 16 July 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $52.95, traders are definitely monitoring Enterprise Products Partners' price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (NYSE:EPD) provides processing and transportation services to producers and consumers of natural gas liquids. The Company processes products that are ultimately used as feedstocks in petrochemical manufacturing, in the production of gasoline, and as fuel for residential and commercial heating.
Enterprise Products Partners is currently trading 0.13% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $45.67 and $51.96 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Enterprise Products Partners stock is outperforming the overall market.
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform Rating, Raises PT on Enterprise Products Partners - Benzinga
- Enterprise Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (EPD) - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Stock Hits New 52-Week High (EPD) - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Products Partners Announces 8M Public Unit Offering - Benzinga
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD): Today's Featured Energy Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Piping In Solid Performance - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD): Today's Featured Basic Materials Winner - TheStreet.com
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD): Today's Featured Basic Materials Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform Rating, Raises PT on Enterprise Products Partners - Benzinga
- How to Play the Pipeline Component Shortage - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
UK Supreme Court rules in favour of Aimia in VAT case
DURECT Announces FDA Acceptance of New Drug Application (NDA) Submission for POSIDUR® (SABER®-Bupivacaine)
Mood Media Launches MVision Travel - New Digital Signage Solution Featuring TripAdvisor Content for the Hospitality Industry
Rentrak to Present During Variety's Family Entertainment and Faith-Based Summit
Medicago successfully produces plant-based Rotavirus VLP vaccine candidate
Blue Wolf Mongolia Holdings Corp. Announces Extension Of Tender Offer
IMAX® And Cinestar Sign Revenue-Share Agreement To Bring The IMAX Experience® To Iconic Berlin Theatre
The Smartfood Brand And SELF Magazine Announce The Top 10 SMARTest Cities In America --- San Francisco Takes The Top Spot