Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: AXP, MMM, CVX
Published on Monday, 16 July 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12723.3, which represents -0.42% versus its previous trading session close, With only 8 of its components trading in positive territory.
American Express (NYSE:AXP) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $58.65 representing 1.24% versus the previous trading session. Shares of American Express, the credit card issuer and travel services company have defined support at $56.56 and resistance at $59.73.
3M (NYSE:MMM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $88.34 representing 0.86% from its previous close. 3M, the maker of Post-It notes and Scotch tape has calculated support and resistance levels at $85.34 and $89.95 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Chevron (NYSE:CVX), which is trading at $106.64 representing 0.59% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $35.43 or -1.77% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $33.54 and resistance at $36.82. Also among the worst performers we have Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $51.22 representing -1.67% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading lower at $0 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1352.69, which represents -0.3% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2898.51 that represents -0.34% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines