Metro Inc. to release 2012 third quarter results
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 07:54 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MONTREAL, July 17, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Metro Inc. financial results for the third quarter of 2011-2012 fiscal year will be released August 9, 2012. This release will be followed by a conference call held on August 9, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. (EDT).
Mr. Eric R. La Flèche, President & CEO, will hold a conference call intended for investors and financial analysts to review the financial results of the third quarter. This conference call will be followed by a question and answer period. This call is expected to last about 60 minutes.
The analysts and institutional investors are invited to access the conference call, by dialling (647) 427-7450 or 1-888-231-8191 or by clicking here. The journalists and the public may access this conference via a listen mode only. A replay will be available approximately one hour after the call at 1-855-859-2056 (passcode 10770571#) or by clicking here until midnight September 9, 2012.
With annual sales of over $11 billion and over 65,000 employees, Metro Inc. is a leader in the food and pharmaceutical sectors in Québec and Ontario, where it operates a network of more than 600 food stores under several banners including Metro, Metro Plus, Super C and Food Basics, as well as over 250 drugstores under the Brunet, The Pharmacy and Drug Basics banners.
SOURCE METRO INC.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines