Metro Inc. to release 2012 third quarter results
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 07:54 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MONTREAL, July 17, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Metro Inc. financial results for the third quarter of 2011-2012 fiscal year will be released August 9, 2012. This release will be followed by a conference call held on August 9, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. (EDT).
Mr. Eric R. La Flèche, President & CEO, will hold a conference call intended for investors and financial analysts to review the financial results of the third quarter. This conference call will be followed by a question and answer period. This call is expected to last about 60 minutes.
The analysts and institutional investors are invited to access the conference call, by dialling (647) 427-7450 or 1-888-231-8191 or by clicking here. The journalists and the public may access this conference via a listen mode only. A replay will be available approximately one hour after the call at 1-855-859-2056 (passcode 10770571#) or by clicking here until midnight September 9, 2012.
With annual sales of over $11 billion and over 65,000 employees, Metro Inc. is a leader in the food and pharmaceutical sectors in Québec and Ontario, where it operates a network of more than 600 food stores under several banners including Metro, Metro Plus, Super C and Food Basics, as well as over 250 drugstores under the Brunet, The Pharmacy and Drug Basics banners.
SOURCE METRO INC.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”