Metro Inc. to release 2012 third quarter results
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 07:54 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MONTREAL, July 17, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - Metro Inc. financial results for the third quarter of 2011-2012 fiscal year will be released August 9, 2012. This release will be followed by a conference call held on August 9, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. (EDT).
Mr. Eric R. La Flèche, President & CEO, will hold a conference call intended for investors and financial analysts to review the financial results of the third quarter. This conference call will be followed by a question and answer period. This call is expected to last about 60 minutes.
The analysts and institutional investors are invited to access the conference call, by dialling (647) 427-7450 or 1-888-231-8191 or by clicking here. The journalists and the public may access this conference via a listen mode only. A replay will be available approximately one hour after the call at 1-855-859-2056 (passcode 10770571#) or by clicking here until midnight September 9, 2012.
With annual sales of over $11 billion and over 65,000 employees, Metro Inc. is a leader in the food and pharmaceutical sectors in Québec and Ontario, where it operates a network of more than 600 food stores under several banners including Metro, Metro Plus, Super C and Food Basics, as well as over 250 drugstores under the Brunet, The Pharmacy and Drug Basics banners.
SOURCE METRO INC.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines