Raytheon Company to release second quarter results on July 26, 2012
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 08:07 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
WALTHAM, Mass., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) will issue its second quarter earnings 2012 news release at 7 a.m. EDT Thursday, July 26, 2012. The release will be posted on the Raytheon home page.
The second quarter 2012 earnings results conference call will be at 9 a.m. EDT Thursday, July 26, 2012. The call will be audiocast on the Internet at www.raytheon.com/ir. Charts to be referenced during the call will be available on the website for printing prior to the call.
Participants are urged to check the website ahead of time to ensure their computers are configured for the audio stream. Instructions for obtaining the required downloadable software are posted to the site.
Raytheon Company, with 2011 sales of $25 billion and 71,000 employees worldwide, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 90 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. For more about Raytheon, visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter at @raytheon.
Investor Relations Contact
SOURCE Raytheon Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines