New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 07:44 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 17th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $240 at Lazard.
Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR) was initiated with Underperform at RBC Capital.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Greif (NYSE: GEF) was initiated with a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Kirkland’s (NASDAQ: KIRK) was initiated with a Neutral at Wedbush.
LSI Corp (NYSE: LSI) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $6.50 at The Benchmark Company.
MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) was initiated with Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE: PNK) was initiated with Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ: WYNN) was initiated with Outperform at RBC Capital.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines