Applied Industrial Technologies to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year-End Results on August 9, 2012
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 10:00 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CLEVELAND, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) today announced plans to release its fourth quarter and fiscal 2012 year-end financial results on Thursday, August 9, 2012 before the market opens.
The quarterly conference call for investors and analysts will begin at 4 p.m. ET on August 9. The call will be conducted by CEO Neil A. Schrimsher, President & COO Benjamin J. Mondics, and Vice President & CFO Mark O. Eisele. To join the call, dial 1-800-927-0469 or 1-847-944-7323 (for International callers) prior to the scheduled start using passcode 32873463. A live audio webcast can be accessed online at www.Applied.com. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks by dialing 1-888-843-7419 or 1-630-652-3042 (International) using passcode 32873463.
With approximately 480 facilities and 4,600 employee associates, Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 4 million parts critical to the operations of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training plus solutions to meet inventory and storeroom management needs that help provide enhanced value to its customers. Applied can be visited on the Internet at http://www.applied.com.
SOURCE Applied Industrial Technologies
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines