Associated Aircraft Group Named Exclusive Helicopter Service for Delivering Alpha Conference
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 10:14 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), the East Coast's premier executive helicopter service, has been selected as the exclusive helicopter service for Delivering Alpha, a conference of illustrious investors, fund managers and economic commentators. Sponsored by CNBC and Institutional Investor, the conference will be held July 18 at The Pierre Hotel in Manhattan.
"This is one of the foremost economic conferences in the nation and AAG is proud to have been chosen to provide transportation for the executives attending," said AAG President Scott Ashton. "It speaks to our reputation and commitment for providing exceptional service and safety in helicopter transportation."
Delivering Alpha: New York City will feature U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Timothy Geithner as keynote speaker. Other speakers include:
- Robert E. Rubin, Co-Chair of The Council On Foreign Relations and former Secretary of the Treasury
- Hank Paulson, Jr., 74th Secretary of the Treasury
- Henry R. Kravis, Co-Chair and Co-CEO KKR
- Preet Bharara, United States Attorney, Southern District of New York
AAG, a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft, has more than 20 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership and helicopter maintenance services from its New York and Philadelphia installations. AAG is the only executive helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Certified Repair Center, with the Northeast's largest and newest fleet of S-76C aircraft. The company's principal flight operations and repair services are housed in two hangars at the Dutchess County Airport, a short flight from its Manhattan heliports.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
SOURCE Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines