Lockheed Martin 2nd Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call Webcast
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 10:16 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BETHESDA, Md., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will webcast live its second quarter 2012 earnings conference call on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at 11 a.m. Eastern. Bob Stevens, chairman and chief executive officer, Chris Kubasik, vice chairman, president and chief operating officer, Bruce Tanner, executive vice president and chief financial officer and Jerry Kircher, vice president, Investor Relations, will discuss second quarter 2012 financial results, provide updates on key topics, and answer questions. Second quarter 2012 results will be published prior to the market opening on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
The live audio webcast, along with a podcast version and relevant financial charts, will be available for download and can be viewed on the Lockheed Martin Investor Relations website at www.lockheedmartin.com/investor. An on-demand replay of the conference call will also be available through Tuesday, August 7, 2012.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 123,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The corporation's net sales for 2011 were $46.5 billion.
For additional information, visit our website: www.lockheedmartin.com
SOURCE Lockheed Martin
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines