Merge Sets Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Call
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 10:15 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CHICAGO, July 17, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merge Healthcare Incorporated (Nasdaq:MRGE), a leading provider of clinical systems and innovations that seek to transform healthcare, announced today the scheduling of its second quarter 2012 earnings call, which will be held at 8:30 AM ET on Wednesday, August 1, 2012.
The call will address the second quarter results, followed by a business discussion of the company's continued market outlook and strategies for 2012.
The second quarter 2012 earnings results for Merge will be published prior to the earnings call. Investors may listen to the conference call live via telephone by dialing 888.267.0102 (U.S. and Canada) or (706) 643-0988 (International) and referencing Conference ID Number 98263095.
The call can be accessed over the Internet at Merge Healthcare Web Cast. A replay via the Internet or phone will be available after the call at http://www.merge.com/Company/Investors/Conference-Call-Info.aspx.
Merge is a leading provider of clinical systems and innovations that seek to transform healthcare. Merge's enterprise and cloud-based solutions for image intensive specialties provide access to any image, anywhere, any time. Merge also provides health stations, clinical trials software and other health data and analytics solutions that engage consumers in their personal health. With solutions that are used by providers and consumers and include more than 20 years of innovation, Merge is helping to reduce costs and improve the quality of healthcare worldwide. For more information, visit merge.com.
The Merge Healthcare logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10757
Cautionary Notice Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The matters discussed in this news release may include forward-looking statements, which could involve a number of risks and uncertainties. When used in this press release, the words "will," "believes," "intends," "anticipates," "expects" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed in, or implied by, such forward-looking statements. Except as expressly required by the federal securities laws, the Company undertakes no obligation to update such factors or to publicly announce the results of any of the forward-looking statements.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines