Angus Announces Name Change
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 11:41 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TORONTO, July 17, 2012 /CNW/ - Angus Mining Inc. (TSXV-ANA) ("Angus" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has filed articles of amendment to change its name from "Angus Mining (Namibia) Inc." to "Angus Mining Inc." effective as of July 16, 2012. The Company has commenced trading under its new name on the TSX-V, under its existing stock symbol "ANA".
Angus Mining is a Canadian based precious metals exploration company focused on developing various silver properties in Nevada through its ownership in Silver Reef. Angus Mining also has an interest in the Ondundu Gold Project in West‐Central Namibia. The Company's goal is to deliver superior shareholder returns by identifying, acquiring and developing high quality assets in a safe and socially responsible manner.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
SOURCE Angus Mining Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines