SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Par Pharmaceutical Companies Inc. in Connection with the Sale of the Company to TPG
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 11:43 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Par Pharmaceutical Companies Inc. ("Par" or the "Company") (NYSE: PRX) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to the private equity firm TPG.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://zlk.9nl.com/par-pharmaceutical-companies-prx, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Par shareholders will receive $50 per share of Par stock they own. The transaction has an approximate total value of $1.9 billion. The investigation concerns whether the Par Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Par stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether TPG is underpaying for Par shares, thus unlawfully harming Par stockholders.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major securities lawsuits and have successfully recovered multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of investors. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (212) 363-7171
SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines