Top Performing Dow Component: Disney
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12788.5, which represents 0.48% versus its previous trading session close, with 14 of its components trading positively.
Disney (NYSE:DIS) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $49.49 representing 3.41% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Disney, the largest diversified media company in the world have defined support at $40.88 and resistance at $48.95.
Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $78.04 representing 2.04% from its previous close. Coca Cola, the owner of one of the most valuable brands in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $73.47 and $79.36 respectively. The other top performer this morning is DuPont (NYSE:DD), which is trading at $47.99 representing 0.88% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) that is trading at $34.45 or -1.82% from the previous close. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $33.54 and resistance at $36.20. Also among the worst performers we have Home Depot (NYSE:HD), which is trading at $50.61 representing -1.63% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $88.31 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.12 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1359.67, which represents 0.45% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2907.42 that represents 0.36% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines