Crawford Contractor Connection(SM) Offers Consumer Services to USAA Members
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 14:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ATLANTA, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crawford Contractor Connection, a high-quality managed repair vendor network for residential and commercial property claims, and USAA, a financial services provider, have expanded their 15-year partnership to launch the Home Improvement Network, an online service that connects USAA members with professional contractors.
"Inexperienced or unreliable contractors can make home improvements a painful process for the customer," said Angela Wong, USAA's executive director of product management. "The Home Improvement Network eliminates the guesswork and gives members the assurance of working with someone with a history of great service."
Contractor Connection offers a network of more than 4,000 contractors in the United States and Canada. Initially providing services to insurers and their claimants, the network launched a consumer program in 2010. Property owners interested in home improvement projects now can access Contractor Connection's credentialed network to provide bids for their work.
The Contractor Connection network includes providers in all major metro areas and beyond. To be included, contractors must:
- Provide proof of all appropriate licenses and insurance
- Stay in good financial standing
- Own professional equipment and facilities
- Perform background checks on all employees who work at customer sites
- Provide workmanship warranties
- Meet minimum performance standards to stay in the network.
"Our consumer program leverages our position as an industry leader for insurance restoration to offer the same value and benefits to property owners," said Larry C. Thomas, president of Contractor Connection. "This includes properly credentialed contractors who are financially stable, licensed and insured. We track contractor activity and monitor customer satisfaction to ensure that we are providing a consistently high level of customer service."
Based in Atlanta, Ga., Crawford & Company is the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford System of Claims Solutions(SM) offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The Company's shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbols CRDA and CRDB.
SOURCE Crawford & Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines