Select Medical Holdings Corporation to Announce Second Quarter 2012 Results on Tuesday, August 7
Published on Tuesday, 17 July 2012 16:40 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MECHANICSBURG, Pa., July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Select Medical Holdings Corporation ("Select Medical") (NYSE: SEM), will release the financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 after the market closes.
Select Medical will host a conference call regarding its second quarter results and its business outlook on Wednesday, August 8, 2012, at 9:00am EDT. The domestic dial in number for the call is 1-866-788-0542. The international dial in number is 1-857-350-1680. The passcode for the call is 27834747. The conference call will be webcast simultaneously and can be accessed at Select Medical Holdings Corporation's website www.selectmedicalholdings.com.
For those unable to participate in the conference call, a replay will be available until 11:59pm EDT, August 15, 2012. The replay number is 1-888-286-8010 (domestic) or 1-617-801-6888 (international). The passcode for the replay will be 65865128. The replay can also be accessed at Select Medical Holdings Corporation's website, www.selectmedicalholdings.com.
Select Medical is a leading operator of specialty hospitals and outpatient rehabilitation clinics in the United States. As of June 30, 2012, Select Medical operated 111 long term acute care hospitals and 12 acute medical rehabilitation hospitals in 28 states and 956 outpatient rehabilitation clinics in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Select Medical also provides medical rehabilitation services on a contracted basis to nursing homes, hospitals, assisted living and senior care centers, schools and work sites. Information about Select Medical is available at www.selectmedical.com.
Joel T. Veit
Vice President and Treasurer
SOURCE Select Medical Holdings Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines