Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 07:36 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 18th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Autoliv (NYSE: ALV) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird. The firm cut its target price to $59 from $69.
Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
CNH Global (NYSE: CNH) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Eaton Corp. (NYSE: ETN) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Kennametal (NYSE: KMT) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
New Oriental Education & Technology Group (NYSE: EDU) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer and to a Hold at Jefferies.
Oshkosh Truck (NYSE: OSK) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Penn West Energy (NYSE: PWE) was downgraded to Underweight at Barclays and to Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Rovi Corp. (NASDAQ: ROVI) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS.A) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Top Pick at RBC Capital.
Talisman Energy (NYSE: TLM) was downgraded to Sector Perform at RBC Capital.
Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) was downgraded to a Sell from Buy at Wunderlich. The firm slashed its target price to $28 from $49.
Titan International (NYSE: TWI) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Tiffany & Co (NYSE: TIF) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Vivus (NASDAQ: VVUS) was upgraded to a Hold from Underperform at Jefferies.
Whole Foods (NASDAQ: WFM) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at William's Capital Group. The firm set its target price at $88.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines