IBFX Ranks First in Satisfaction in More Categories Than Any Other U.S. Forex Broker in New Survey
Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 08:50 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SALT LAKE CITY, July 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forex broker IBFX was ranked first in more categories than any other U.S. broker in a new trader survey conducted by Investment Trends, a global financial services market research organization. IBFX ranked first in 6 of 19 categories in a survey including 18 other U.S. brokers. Brokers in the survey included FXCM, Forex.com, Oanda, GFT, FX Solutions, FXDD, E*Trade, MB Trading, Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, CitiFX Pro, Alpari, Easy-Forex, Zecco-Forex and more.
Surveyed traders ranked IBFX best in:
- Executing trades at quoted prices
- Execution speed
- Platform reliability
- Platform features
- Platform usability
"Advanced analysis capabilities and efficient, precise trade execution are the keys to forex trading, and these satisfaction rankings recognize IBFX as an industry leader in both areas," said IBFX President Gary Weiss. "From chart analysis and platform features to order execution, IBFX gives our clients all the tools they need in today's fast-paced currency markets."
IBFX publishes order-execution statistics daily. In June 2012, for example, IBFX posted a 99.87% execution rate at an average speed of 7.753 milliseconds.
More information about IBFX's performance statistics can be found at www.ibfx.com/trade/performance.
About IBFX, Inc.
IBFX, Inc. is a provider of online forex trading services, offering individual traders, money managers and institutional customers proprietary technology, tools and education to trade spot foreign currency online. IBFX has distinguished itself among industry leaders with its unique multi-bank liquidity feed, proprietary tools and services, and remarkable focus on customer care. Serving more than 40,000 clients from more than 140 countries around the world, IBFX is regulated as a member of the National Futures Association and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission as a Registered Foreign Exchange Dealer (RFED).
About Investment Trends
Investment Trends is the leading researcher in the retail CFD, FX and online broking markets globally. We combine our analytical rigour and strategic thinking with the most advanced research and statistical techniques to help our clients gain competitive advantage.
We have over 10 years' experience in researching the Australian retail wealth management and global broking markets, from which we provide new insights and decision-making support to over 200 leading financial service businesses globally. Investment Trends' clients include a number of global banking organisations, all major CFD providers and online brokers as well as industry regulators, investment platform providers, industry associations and financial planning software providers.
- CeeLo Green and Goodie Mob Introduce 'Elevate Young Black Voices' Contest Winners at Finale Concert
- /C O R R E C T I O N from Source -- Marquest Asset Management Inc./
- Match.com Introduces Offline Game Nights
- Top Analyst Examines High-Yield MLPs in New 70-Page Special Report
- LHP Hospital Group to Implement the SurgiCount Safety-Sponge® System
- Hertz Launches Dream Cars In The U.S.
- Con-way Inc. Names 2013 CEO Constellation Award Recipients
- Diane Harding Joins Community Bank of Tri-County as Cash Management Representative
- General Dynamics' WIN-T Increment 2 Completes Follow-On Operational Test and Evaluation at NIE 13.2
- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Announces Investigation of Tetra Tech, Inc.
Related Partner Headlines
- Petronas Posts 30% Decline In Q2 Net Profit - Benzinga
- Mail.Ru H1 Net Profit Rises 54.3% - Benzinga
- Advanced Medical H1 Pretax Profit Surges 72% - Benzinga
- Markets Jump After FOMC Comments on Easing - Benzinga
- Feel the Energy and Excitement of the Forex & Options Expo in Las Vegas - Benzinga
- Amazon's Living Social Stake Sees Value Decline - Benzinga
- Fender Withdraws IPO - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday July 6: Non-Farm Payrolls Edition - Benzinga
- An Introduction to Forex Trading - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday June 22 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,296.13 Trade time:10:57AM EDT Value change:▼22.10 (-0.14%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.45 Trade time:10:57AM EDT Value change:▼2.36 (-0.14%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,479.04 Trade time:10:57AM EDT Value change:▼3.14 (-0.09%)
In The Wires
CeeLo Green and Goodie Mob Introduce 'Elevate Young Black Voices' Contest Winners at Finale Concert
/C O R R E C T I O N from Source -- Marquest Asset Management Inc./
Match.com Introduces Offline Game Nights
Top Analyst Examines High-Yield MLPs in New 70-Page Special Report
LHP Hospital Group to Implement the SurgiCount Safety-Sponge® System
Hertz Launches Dream Cars In The U.S.
Con-way Inc. Names 2013 CEO Constellation Award Recipients
Diane Harding Joins Community Bank of Tri-County as Cash Management Representative