Maiden Holdings, Ltd. to Release Second Quarter 2012 Earnings on August 7, 2012 and Host Conference Call on August 8, 2012
Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 09:15 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HAMILTON, Bermuda, July 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. ("Maiden") (Nasdaq:MHLD) plans to release second quarter 2012 financial results following the market close on Tuesday, August 7, 2012. Art Raschbaum, Chief Executive Officer and John Marshaleck, Chief Financial Officer will review these results via teleconference and live audio webcast on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT.
To participate in the conference call, please access one of the following at least five minutes prior to the start time:
|U.S. Callers: 1.877.734.5373|
|Outside U.S. Callers: 1.973.200.3059|
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning 11:00 a.m. EDT on August 8, 2012 through midnight on August 15, 2012. To listen to the replay, please dial toll free: 1.800.585.8367 (U.S. Callers) or toll: 1.404.537.3406 (callers outside the U.S.) and enter the Passcode: 11200846; or access http://www.maiden.bm/presentations_conferences
About Maiden Holdings, Ltd.
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company formed in 2007. Through its subsidiaries, which are each A- rated (excellent) by A.M. Best, the Company is focused on providing non-catastrophic, customized reinsurance products and services to small and mid-size insurance companies in the United States and Europe. As of March 31, 2012, Maiden had $3.7 billion in assets and shareholders' equity of $810.4 million.
The Maiden Holdings, Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5006
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines