Parker Drilling Schedules 2012 Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 09:57 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Drilling Company (NYSE: PKD) announced today it intends to report its 2012 Second Quarter financial results on Thursday, Aug. 2. The Company expects to issue its earnings report that morning and will follow with a conference call at 10:00 a.m. CDT (11:00 a.m. EDT) to review the details of the report. Those interested in listening to the call by telephone may do so by dialing (480) 629-9868. Alternatively, the call can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://www.parkerdrilling.com.
A copy of the earnings report and related information will be available on the Company's website. A replay of the call can be accessed on the Company's website for 12 months or by telephone from Aug. 2 through Aug. 9 by dialing (303) 590-3030 and using the access code 4553665#.
Parker Drilling (NYSE: PKD) provides high-performance contract drilling solutions, rental tools and project management services to the energy industry. Parker's rig fleet includes 24 land rigs and two offshore barge rigs in international locations, 13 barge rigs in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, one land rig located in the U.S., and two land rigs in Alaska undergoing commissioning. The Company's rental tools business supplies premium equipment to operators on land and offshore in the U.S. and select international markets. Parker also performs contract drilling for customer-owned rigs and provides technical services addressing drilling challenges for exploration and production customers worldwide. More information about Parker Drilling can be found at http://www.parkerdrilling.com, including operating status reports for the Company's Rental Tools segment and its international and U.S. rig fleets, updated monthly.
SOURCE Parker Drilling Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines