VAALCO Energy Schedules Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 12:24 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VAALCO Energy, Inc. (NYSE: EGY) today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time). Interested parties may participate by dialing 1 (800) 230-1093. International parties may dial 1 (612) 288-0337. The confirmation code is 254995. This call will also be webcast on VAALCO's web site at www.vaalco.com.
An audio replay will be available beginning approximately one hour after the end of the conference call through September 8, 2012 on the Company's website and by dialing 1 (800) 475-6701. International parties may dial 1 (320) 365-3844. The confirmation code is 254995.
VAALCO Energy, Inc. is a Houston based independent energy company principally engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil. VAALCO's strategy is to increase reserves and production through the exploration and exploitation of oil and natural gas properties with high emphasis on international opportunities. The company's properties and exploration acreage are located primarily in Gabon and Angola, West Africa and the United States.
Gregory R. Hullinger
Chief Financial Officer
Tim Lynch / Jed Repko
Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
SOURCE VAALCO Energy, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines