NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Check Point Software
Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2629.7, which represents 1.47% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Check Point Software (NASDAQ:CHKP) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $49.27 representing 8% from its previous trading session. Shares of Check Point Software, the Israeli based security software solutions provider have defined support at $43.18 and resistance at $46.35.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $98.3 representing 7.13% from its previous close. F5 Networks, the application delivery networking Company, has calculated support and resistance levels at $88.37 and $102.56 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA), which is trading at $13.15 representing 6.31% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Virgin Media (NASDAQ:VMED), which is trading at $24.76 or -2.13% from the prior close. Shares of Virgin Media, the broadband communications and cable television provider in the United Kingdom have defined support at $23.92 and resistance at $25.32. Also among the worst performers Whole Foods (NASDAQ:WFM), which is trading at $92.88 representing -1% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12913.8, which represents 0.85% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1374.27 that represents 0.78% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines