Armanino Consulting Joins the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle
Published on Wednesday, 18 July 2012 13:43 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN RAMON, Calif., July 18, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Armanino Consulting, the business consulting division of Armanino McKenna (http://www.amllp.com/microsoft-dynamics), has joined the prestigious 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle, an elite group of the most strategic Microsoft Dynamics partners from across the globe with sales achievements that rank them in the top one percent of the Microsoft Dynamics global network of partners. Members of the Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle have performed to a high standard of excellence by delivering valuable solutions that help organizations achieve increased success.
"We're excited to recognize Armanino Consulting as a leader in the Microsoft Dynamics global partner community for promoting and delivering solutions that drive customer success," said Doug Kennedy, vice president, Microsoft Dynamics Partners and Support Services. "By providing the highest level of sales and innovation, customers can have absolute assurance they are dealing with the 'best of the best' when working with Armanino Consulting."
By collaborating with the teams at Microsoft, Armanino Consulting maintains a strong expertise of the Microsoft Dynamics platform to provide innovative solutions, strong services and unparalleled value to Microsoft Dynamics customers. The firm's previous honors include Microsoft's President's Club from 2008-2011, four prestigious Customer Excellence Awards at Convergence, the Microsoft Dynamics annual user group convention, and Consulting Magazine's 2012 Seven Small Jewels Award.
Armanino Consulting provides implementation, training and consultation for complex high growth and corporate businesses using business enterprise applications. Armanino Consulting specializes in Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP, and Dynamics CRM to develop and deploy front and back-office solutions that help leading global companies across industries, including semiconductor, high tech electronics and life sciences, get to market faster and achieve continued success.
"We are thrilled to receive the Inner Circle honor from Microsoft. It substantiates the industry-leading work our sales and consulting professionals deliver to our customers," said Tom Mescall, partner-in-charge of Armanino Consulting. "We believe our growth comes from the opportunity to serve as trusted business advisors, assisting our clients in streamlining their accounting, operations and sales functions and enabling them to spend more time on corporate vision and leadership."
About Armanino Consulting
Armanino Consulting is a division of Armanino McKenna LLP, the largest accounting and business consulting firm based in California. It is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics partners in the nation as a value-added reseller (VAR) and implementation partner for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and Dynamics GP. Additionally, the firm offers the Microsoft Dynamics AX for High Tech Industries™ Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) solution. This product helps software and internet, semiconductor, medical device, and electronics manufacturers to empower their sales forces, cut costs and time-to-market, improve forecast accuracy, and manage distributor relationships and supply chains. Armanino Consulting provides comprehensive services to the CFO organization of fast-growing companies, including Microsoft Dynamics Implementation, CFO Advisory and Outsourcing services.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines