Early Research Calls
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 07:53 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 19th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
American Express (NYSE: AXP) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim.
A.O. Smith (NYSE: AOS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets and to a Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Cardinal Financial (NASDAQ: CFNL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets.
CRH plc (NYSE: CRH) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) was downgraded to Market Weight from Overweight at ISI Group.
Dominion (NYSE: D) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Dover (NYSE: DOV) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair.
FirstEnergy (NYSE: FE) was upgraded to a Hold from Underperform at Jefferies.
Hawaiian Electric (NYSE: HE) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
ISIS Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ISIS) was downgraded to Underperform from Buy at Jefferies.
LM Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Societe Generale.
News Corp (NASDAQ: NWSA) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Potash (NYSE: POT) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at CIBC.
Public Service Enterprise Group (NYSE: PEG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Quanta Services (NYSE: PWR) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Skyworks (NASDAQ: SWKS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Needham, but it was upgraded to a Buy at Sterne Agee.
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) was downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines