New Ratings: APKT, BSFT, DSW, MCC, SONS, WOOF
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:09 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 19th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT) was initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer.
Broadsoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) was initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer.
DSW Inc. (NYSE: DSW) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $60 at The Benchmark Company.
Medley Capital (NYSE: MCC) was initiated with a Buy at Ladenburg Thalmann.
Sonus Networks (NASDAQ: SONS) was initiated with Outperform at Oppenheimer.
VCA Antech (NASDAQ: WOOF) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines