Alliant Energy Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Release And Conference Call
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 08:40 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MADISON, Wis., July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliant Energy Corporation (NYSE: LNT) has scheduled its second quarter 2012 earnings release for Friday, August 3rd, before the stock market opens. A conference call to review the second quarter results is scheduled for the same day at 9:00 a.m. CT.
Alliant Energy will webcast the event live at www.alliantenergy.com/investors. The call is open to the public and will be hosted by Patricia Kampling, Chairman, President and CEO, and Tom Hanson, Vice President and CFO. Individuals who would like to participate in the conference call can do so by dialing (888) 221-9591 (United States & Canada) or (913) 312-1434 (international), passcode 8244179.
A replay of the call will be available through August 10, 2012, at (888) 203-1112 (United States & Canada) or (719) 457-0820 (international). Callers should reference passcode 8244179. An archive of the webcast will also be available on the company's website at www.alliantenergy.com/investors.
Alliant Energy Corporation is an energy-services provider with subsidiaries serving approximately 1 million electric and over 414,000 natural gas customers. Providing its customers in the Midwest with regulated electricity and natural gas service is the company's primary focus. Alliant Energy, headquartered in Madison, Wis., is a Fortune 1000 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LNT. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.alliantenergy.com.
SOURCE Alliant Energy Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines