Trade Alert - Fresh Del Monte at New Lows
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $30.86. Traders are definitely monitoring Fresh Del Monte's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE:FDP) produces and markets bananas, pineapples, deciduous fruit, melons, and other fresh produce and non-produce items. The Company grows, distributes, transports, and markets its products worldwide.
Fresh Del Monte is currently trading 0.25% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $ and $ respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.23% from its previous trading close, which means that Fresh Del Monte stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines