Mid-Day Update - Casinos Outperfoming: WYNN, ISLE
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks are trading higher by 0.82% versus their previous trading day close. Casino stocks are having a pretty much broad rally with 6 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN) is the top performer of the casino stocks today trading at $97.78 representing 1.55%. versus the previous trading session. Wynn Resorts, the luxury casino operator, shares have defined support at $ and resistance at $.
Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $6.13 representing 1.49% from its previous close. Isle of Capri Casinos, the owner and operator of branded casino resorts throughout the U.S., the U.K. and the Bahamas has calculated support and resistance levels at $ and $ respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) that is trading at $17.38 or -0.06% from the previous close. The Shares of Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. have defined support at $ and resistance at $. Also among the worst performers is Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN), which so far is trading at $43.17 representing 0% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks are outperforming the broad market S&P 500 Index is currently trading at 1375.87, 3.09 points or 0.23% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines