TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: IBM, AA, BA
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, July 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12970.3, which represents 0.48% versus its previous trading session close, with 17 of its components trading in positive territory.
IBM (NYSE:IBM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $194.76 representing 3.46% versus the previous trading session. Shares of IBM, the IT solutions and consulting services provider have defined support at $ and resistance at $.
Alcoa (NYSE:AA) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $8.42 representing 1.08% from its previous close. Alcoa, the aluminum producer has calculated support and resistance levels at $ and $ respectively. The other top performer this morning is Boeing (NYSE:BA), which is trading at $74.68 representing 1.07% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include American Express (NYSE:AXP) that is trading at $56.01 or -3.91% from the previous close. Shares of American Express, the credit card issuer and travel services company have defined support at $ and resistance at $. Also among the worst performers we have Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $45.1 representing -1.72% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading higher at $91.84 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $1.97 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1379.42, which represents 0.48% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2974.26 that represents 1.08% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines