NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: EBAY, BRCM, AMZN, WFM, XLNX
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2660.45, which represents 1.32% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $43.93 representing 8.58% from its previous trading session. Shares of eBay, the owner of paypal and operator of an auction marketplace have defined support at $ and resistance at $.
Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $32.23 representing 5.16% from its previous close. Broadcom, the provider of chips that enable broadband digital data transmission, has calculated support and resistance levels at $ and $ respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN), which is trading at $226.08 representing 3.96% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Whole Foods (NASDAQ:WFM), which is trading at $90.2 or -2.53% from the prior close. Shares of Whole Foods , the owner and operator of organic and natural food supermarkets have defined support at $ and resistance at $. Also among the worst performers Xilinx (NASDAQ:XLNX), which is trading at $31.27 representing -2.31% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12952.2, which represents 0.34% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1377.99 that represents 0.38% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines