Mosaic Announces Quarterly Dividend of $0.25 Per Share
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 16:13 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
Dividend increased by 400 percent
PLYMOUTH, Minn., July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share on the Company's common stock. The dividend will be paid on August 16, 2012, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 2, 2012.
The $0.25 per share dividend represents a 400 percent increase over the Company's dividend since February of this year, and is the first dividend declared by the Company under its revised annual dividend policy of $1.00 per share announced earlier this week.
The declaration and payment of any future dividends is subject to approval by Mosaic's Board of Directors. There can be no assurance that the Company's Board of Directors will declare future dividends.
About The Mosaic Company
The Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the company is available at www.mosaicco.com.
SOURCE The Mosaic Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines