Sector Wrap Up - Brokers Declined: IBKR, RJF, AMTD
Published on Thursday, 19 July 2012 17:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, July 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.27%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $83.465, which represents -1.18% versus previous day close. The index , it had 1 out of 10 components trading higher.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $13.55 representing 0.89% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker, have defined support at $ and resistance at $.
Raymond James (NYSE:RJF) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $34 representing -0.09% from its previous close. Raymond James, the financial services provider for retail investors, corporations and municipalities has calculated support and resistance levels at $ and $ respectively. The other top performer was TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which closed the trading session at $16.15 representing -0.22% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) that closed the trading session at $13.25 or -5.29% from the previous close. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business have defined support at $ and resistance at $. Also among the worst performers was Jefferies (NYSE:JEF), which closed the trading session at $12.37 representing -3.06% from the previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines