NetSpend to Announce Second Quarter Results on August 2nd
Published on Friday, 20 July 2012 07:35 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
AUSTIN, Texas, July 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NetSpend Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:NTSP), a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable (GPR) prepaid debit cards and related financial services, today announced that the company will present its second quarter 2012 results on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. ET via dial-in conference call and online webcast.
Interested parties may dial 877-853-5634 or 707-287-9375(international); or visit http://investor.netspend.com to listen via webcast. A replay of the call will be available at 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406 (international); conference ID: 13379310 until August 9, 2012, and a replay of the webcast will be available for one year on the company's website.
NetSpend is a leading provider of general-purpose reloadable (GPR) prepaid debit cards and related financial services to the estimated 60 million underbanked consumers in the United States who do not have a traditional bank account or who rely on alternative financial services. The Company's mission is to develop products and services that empower underbanked consumers with the convenience, security and freedom to be self-banked. Headquartered in Austin, TX, NetSpend is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol NTSP. Please visit http://www.netspend.com for more information.
The NetSpend Holdings, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8154
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines