Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 20 July 2012 08:30 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 20th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush and to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
Cablevision (NYSE: CVC) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank and to a Neutral at Janney Capital Markets. Goldman removed the stock from its Conviction Buy List.
eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Georgia Gulf (NYSE: GGC) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan. The firm raised its target price to $40 from $28.
JA Solar (NASDAQ: JASO) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital and to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Noble Corp. (NYSE: NE) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Societe Generale.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ONXX) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink Swann.
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Snap-On (NYSE: SNA) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Barrington Research.
Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Steel Dynamics (NASDAQ: STLD) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight at Morgan Stanley.
SunCoke Energy (NYSE: SXC) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Brean Murray.
Verizon (NYSE: VZ) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines