TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Marsh & McLennan
Published on Friday, 20 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MMC) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Marsh & McLennan is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.61% higher.
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE:MMC) is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions to clients worldwide in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital.
Marsh & McLennan has already traded 1.255 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $30.74 and $32.86 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.65% from its previous trading close, which means that Marsh & McLennan stock is outperforming the overall market.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines