NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Lower Top Performers: SNDK, MU, GOOG
Published on Friday, 20 July 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2625.76, which represents -1.13% versus its previous close. The index is an a broad decline with more than 85% of its components on the red.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $39.79 representing 13.43% from its previous trading session. Shares of SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products have defined support at $32.08 and resistance at $37.39.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $6.01 representing 4.07% from its previous close. Micron Technology, the dynamic random access memory chips maker, has calculated support and resistance levels at $5.68 and $6.93 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Google (NASDAQ:GOOG), which is trading at $610.59 representing 2.96% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ:ISRG), which is trading at $504.09 or -7.37% from the prior close. Shares of Intuitive Surgical, the maker of da Vinci surgical systems have defined support at $521.25 and resistance at $554.77. Also among the worst performers Whole Foods (NASDAQ:WFM), which is trading at $84.92 representing -6.21% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12816.9, which represents -0.98% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1363.03 that represents -0.98% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines