Chart Industries Announces Second Quarter 2012 Conference Call
Published on Friday, 20 July 2012 16:07 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CLEVELAND, July 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chart Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:GTLS) has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, August 2, 2012, at 10:30 a.m. ET to discuss its second quarter 2012 financial results. Chart plans to issue its earnings release on August 2nd, prior to the call.
The call will be broadcast live over the internet with Sam Thomas, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Michael Biehl, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer participating in the broadcast. This webcast can be accessed through the Company's website, www.chart-ind.com. Participants may also join the conference call by dialing (877) 317-6789 in the U.S. or (412) 317-6789 from outside the U.S. Please log in or dial in five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time. If you are unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay will be archived on the Company's website, www.chart-ind.com approximately one hour after the call concludes. You may also listen to a taped replay of the conference call by dialing (877) 344-7529 in the U.S. or (412) 317-0088 outside the U.S. and entering Conference ID 10016173. The telephone replay will be available beginning approximately one hour after the end of the call until 9:00 a.m. ET, Friday, August 17, 2012.
Chart is a leading independent global manufacturer of highly engineered equipment used in the production, storage and end-use of hydrocarbon and industrial gases. The majority of Chart's products are used throughout the liquid gas supply chain for purification, liquefaction, distribution, storage and end-use applications, the largest portion of which are energy-related. Chart has domestic operations across the United States and an international presence in Asia, Australia and Europe.
For more information: http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=1444&to=ea&Nav=0&S=0&L=1.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines