Casino Stocks Wrap Up - Lower: PNK, ASCA
Published on Friday, 20 July 2012 17:06 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Casino stocks ended the session lower by closing -2.35% versus their previous day close. Casino stocks had a broad decline with 0 out of 7 casino companies trading higher.
Pinnacle Entertainment (NYSE:PNK) was the top performer of the casino stocks today closing at $9.63 representing -0.1%. versus the previous trading session. The shares of Pinnacle Entertainment, the owner and operator of casinos and casinos resorts throughout the U.S. and Argentina have defined support at $8.92 and resistance at $9.5.
Ameristar Casinos (NASDAQ:ASCA) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $17.38 representing -0.29% from its previous close. Ameristar Casinos, the gaming company that owns and operates casinos resorts in several states in the U.S. has calculated support and resistance levels at $17.09 and $19.38 respectively.
Casino Stocks worst performers include MGM Resorts (NYSE:MGM) that closed the trading session at $9.78 or -5.23% from the previous close. MGM Resorts, the hospitality and gaming Company owner of properties like the Bellagio and MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV shares have defined support at $9.72 and resistance at $10.44. Also among the worst performers was Isle of Capri Casinos (NASDAQ:ISLE), which closed the trading session at $5.65 representing -3.91% from the previous trading session.
Casino stocks underperformed the broad market S&P 500 Index that closed the trading session at 1362.66, -13.85 points or -1.01% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines