E*TRADE - Worst Performing Broker
Published on Friday, 20 July 2012 17:07 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, July 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market traded lower with the S&P 500 losing 1.01%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers also traded lower, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index closing the session at $81.352, which represents -2.62% versus previous day close. The index , it had 0 out of 10 components trading higher.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) was the top performer of the sector today, closing at $94.16 representing -0.88% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Goldman Sachs, the premier global investment banking and securities firm, have defined support at $93.15 and resistance at $100.49.
Interactive Brokers (NASDAQ:IBKR) was also among the top performers, closed the trading session at $13.38 representing -1.25% from its previous close. Interactive Brokers, the automated global electronic market maker and broker has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.01 and $17.24 respectively. The other top performer was Raymond James (NYSE:RJF), which closed the trading session at $33.49 representing -1.64% from the previous session.
The sector's worst performers include E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) that closed the trading session at $7.39 or -5.5% from the previous close. Shares of E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors have defined support at $7.39 and resistance at $8.14. Also among the worst performers was Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), which closed the trading session at $12.78 representing -3.55% from the previous session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines