Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses in Excess of $50,000 Investing in Lime Energy Co. To Contact the Firm
Published on Friday, 20 July 2012 20:16 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, July 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at Lime Energy Co. ("Lime" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: LIME).
On July 17, 2012, Lime announced the results of an Internal Preliminary Review on July 15, 2012. It was revealed that the Company's Audit Committee determined that Lime's consolidated financial statements on Form 10-K for the periods ended December 31, 2010 and December 31, 2011 and quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the period ended March 31, 2012 may no longer be relied upon. The Company's announcement included the following statement:
"Based on the results of that partial internal review, the Company's management and the Audit Committee believe that some portion of the Company's revenue was improperly recorded. In some cases, it appears that non-existent revenue may have been recorded. In other cases, it appears that revenue may have been recorded earlier than it should have been. The review did not turn up any indication of improper customer billing."
Lime stated that its revenue figures may need to be adjusted by up to $15 million. On this news, the Company's share price collapsed by 44.83% on July 17, 2012.
Request more information now by clicking here: www.faruqilaw.com/LIME. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Attorney Advertising. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP (www.faruqilaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your particular case. All communications will be treated in a confidential matter.
FARUQI & FARUQI, LLP
369 Lexington Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Juan Monteverde, Esq.
Richard Gonnello, Esq.
Francis McConville, Esq.
Telephone: (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330
SOURCE Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines