Aspen Insurance Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Published on Saturday, 21 July 2012 00:42 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:AHL) ended the trading session lower by $0.28 or -0.95% from its previous close. Aspen's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Aspen Insurance Holdings Ltd. (NYSE:AHL) is a holding company that provides property and casualty insurance and reinsurance. The Company offers property and liability insurance in the United Kingdom and United States, and marine, energy, and aviation insurance and reinsurance worldwide.
Aspen's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $27.52 and by the resistance level at $29.99, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Aspen Insurance, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Aspen Insurance for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines