Negative Property Revaluations in US and UK
Published on Monday, 23 July 2012 02:35 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
THE HAGUE, The Netherlands, July 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Negative property revaluations in US and UK
Wereldhave NV announces that the indirect result for the second quarter of 2012 will be negative, mainly due to a negative property revaluation of the American portfolio by EUR 128 mln and a negative revaluation of the British shopping centres by EUR 37 mln.
In the United States, the slower than expected letting pace of the apartments during the second quarter and the delay in completion and the continuing start-up costs of the hotel have caused a negative revaluation of the Eilan development project. In addition, Wereldhave has recentlly received offers for individual properties of its US-portfolio which are below the bookvalue.
The negative revaluation in the United Kingdom reflects the disappointing operational results of the shopping centres which were acquired in 2010 and 2011.
In particular the negative property revaluation in the United States leads to a decrease of the reinvestment volume and consequently for the time being a lower future earnings capacity for Wereldhave. For this reason, Wereldhave cannot hold to its objective to keep the dividend for the financial years 2012 and 2013 unchanged at EUR 4.70 per share. During these transition years the dividend will be brought in line with the lower earnings capacity. For 2012, a dividend should be taken into account within the range of EUR 3.20 - 3.40 per share.
The negative property revaluations also cause an increase of the Loan to Value to 47%, outside the pursued range of 35% to 45%. Planned disposals during the second half of the year will bring the Loan to Value back within this range.
In consultation with the Supervisory Board, Hans Pars has stepped down from the Board of Management of Wereldhave. Dirk Anbeek will fulfill the tasks of Hans Pars and Herman van Everdingen, member of the Supervisory Board, will temporarily join the Board of Management. The Supervisory Board hopes to be able to make further announcements on the future composition of the Board of Management as soon as possible.
A further explanation of this press release will be issued together with the explanation on the results for the second quarter of 2012, which will be issued on Thursday August 2, 2012, before trading hours at 08.00 h CET.
The Hague, July 23, 2012
Board of Management Wereldhave N.V.
+31 70 346 93 25
- BlueHost Vs. DreamHost - Comparison for Demand of Small Business Announced By Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com
- Everything You need To Know About FHA Mortgages
- Used Transmission Quotes System Now Installed for Mechanics at GotTransmissions.com
- FSBO Services Now Added for Homeowners in Jacksonville at RealEstateinNorthFlorida.com
- Used H3 Headlights for Hummer Vehicle Owners Now on Sale at Auto Pros USA
- Used Ford 3.8 Engine Lowered in Price in V6 Inventory at EnginesforSale.org
- Catalytic Converter Replacement Prices Now Reduced Online by AutoProsUSA.com
- Step Up for Hunger if You Are Coming to London This May 26 Through 28 at World Hunger Day Unplugged in Support of The Hunger Project
- Torsion Bars for Vehicles Now Reduced to Near Wholesale Pricing at AutoProsUSA.com
- Used Nissan 350Z Spoiler Tops Best-Selling Parts List at Auto Pros USA
Related Partner Headlines
- Petronas Posts 30% Decline In Q2 Net Profit - Benzinga
- Mail.Ru H1 Net Profit Rises 54.3% - Benzinga
- Advanced Medical H1 Pretax Profit Surges 72% - Benzinga
- Markets Jump After FOMC Comments on Easing - Benzinga
- Feel the Energy and Excitement of the Forex & Options Expo in Las Vegas - Benzinga
- Amazon's Living Social Stake Sees Value Decline - Benzinga
- Fender Withdraws IPO - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday July 6: Non-Farm Payrolls Edition - Benzinga
- An Introduction to Forex Trading - Benzinga
- Benzinga Market Primer, Friday June 22 - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Javita Online Coffee Store Helps Coffee Drinkers Lose Weight, Special Herb-Infused Coffee Creates Business Opportunity
Springetts Brand Design Consultants Became Winner of the Notable Platinum A' Design Award
Real Estate Virtual SEO Assistant Programs Finally Released By Clearwater FL Real Estate SEO Firm
Clearwater FL Company Newest SEO and Real Estate Plans For Real Estate SEO Professionals
BlueHost Vs. DreamHost - Comparison for Demand of Small Business Announced By Top-Cheap-Web-Hosting.com
Everything You need To Know About FHA Mortgages
Used Transmission Quotes System Now Installed for Mechanics at GotTransmissions.com
FSBO Services Now Added for Homeowners in Jacksonville at RealEstateinNorthFlorida.com