Published on Monday, 23 July 2012 07:49 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Aeropostale (NYSE: ARO) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee.
Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ: DECK) was downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
Gardner Denver (NYSE: GDI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital Markets, but upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
GenOn Energy (NYSE: GEN) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Illumina (NASDQ: ILMN) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink Swann.
Kinross Gold (NYSE: KGC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie.
Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup. The firm also added the stock to its Top Picks Live list.
Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Textron (NYSE: TXT) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Walgreen (NYSE; WAG) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) was upgraded to a Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines