New Ratings: CNK, ELN, EQM, IMAX, TSRO
Published on Monday, 23 July 2012 07:59 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Cinemark (NYSE: CNK) was initiated with a Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Elan (NYSE: ELN) was initiated with a Market Perform at Leerink Swann.
EQT Midstream Partners (NYSE: EQM) was initiated with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill and with a Hold at Deutsche Bank.
IMAX (NASDAQ: IMAX) was initiated with a Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $19 at Robert W. Baird. Citigroup initiated coverage with a Buy and Morgan Stanley with Overweight.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines