Crawford & Company Announces Earnings Conference Call
Published on Monday, 23 July 2012 09:38 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ATLANTA, July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to insurance companies and self-insured entities, will issue its earnings release on Monday, August 6, 2012 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The quarterly conference call, to discuss its quarterly earnings and other developments, will be held on Monday, August 6, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The call can be accessed by dialing 1-866-412-0114 (Domestic) or 706-679-7543 (International), conference ID: 13559676.
The financial and statistical information for the earnings call will be placed at Crawford & Company's web site at www.crawfordandcompany.com/quarterlyreleases.
This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at Crawford & Company's web site at www.crawfordandcompany.com/about-us/investor-relations/quarterly-earnings.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.earnings.com, Thomson's individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson StreetEvents (www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
Based in Atlanta, Ga., Crawford & Company (www.crawfordandcompany.com) is the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford System of Claims Solutions(SM) offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The Company's shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbols CRDA and CRDB.
SOURCE Crawford & Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines