TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:JPM, HD, T, MSFT, MCD
Published on Monday, 23 July 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12666.2, which represents -1.22% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the green.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $34.16 representing 0.77% versus the previous trading session. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $33.54 and resistance at $36.20.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $50.99 representing 0.57% from its previous close. Home Depot, the home improvement retailer has calculated support and resistance levels at $46.37 and $52.69 respectively. The other top performer this morning is AT&T (NYSE:T), which is trading at $35.2 representing -0.26% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) that is trading at $29.12 or -3.32% from the previous close. Shares of Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software have defined support at $28.54 and resistance at $31.14. Also among the worst performers we have McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $89.33 representing -2.46% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1343.45, which represents -1.41% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2872.42 that represents -1.81% from previous session.
- AT&T Assists Victims Of Oklahoma Tornado
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- AT&T Enhances the Mobile Application Experience
- AT&T Honored with Frost & Sullivan 2013 Video Company of the Year Award
- AT&T Receives Top Honors From the Association of Briefing Program Managers
- The Home Depot Foundation Creates $1 Million Fund for Spring Storm Relief and Recovery Efforts
- The Home Depot Announces First Quarter Results; Raises Fiscal Year 2013 Guidance
- AT&T Statement on Response to Oklahoma Tornado
- AT&T Becomes Duck River Electric's Central Technology Provider with Comprehensive Smart Grid Package
- AT&T Hiring More Than 120 In South Carolina
Related Partner Headlines
- Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
- Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Home Depot (HD) Higher - TheStreet.com
- Taxes Coming? Take a Deep Breath and Do Nothing for Now - TheStreet.com
- AT&T Offers iPad Mini - Benzinga
- AT&T Inc (T): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bull Vs. Bear - Microsoft On The Rise (MSFT, GOOG, EBAY, BRK-B) - Investopedia
- Bull Vs. Bear - Microsoft Stinks (MSFT, NOK, AAPL, GOOG) - Investopedia
- Steven Sinofsky Denies Windows 8 and WP8 Merger Rumor - Benzinga
- Dow Today: Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Lower - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲5.69 (0.16%)
In The Wires
Trez Capital Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation announces May 2013 distribution
Trez Capital Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces May 2013 Distribution
Pandora Chief Revenue Officer to Appear at OMMA Mobile Conference
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation of SoundBite Communications, Inc. SDBT
Allstate Assisting Oklahoma Homeowners After Severe Tornadoes
Concord Medical Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
KongZhong Corporation Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Amyris, Inc. Sued by Investor