TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:JPM, HD, T, MSFT, MCD
Published on Monday, 23 July 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, July 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12666.2, which represents -1.22% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the green.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $34.16 representing 0.77% versus the previous trading session. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $33.54 and resistance at $36.20.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $50.99 representing 0.57% from its previous close. Home Depot, the home improvement retailer has calculated support and resistance levels at $46.37 and $52.69 respectively. The other top performer this morning is AT&T (NYSE:T), which is trading at $35.2 representing -0.26% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) that is trading at $29.12 or -3.32% from the previous close. Shares of Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software have defined support at $28.54 and resistance at $31.14. Also among the worst performers we have McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $89.33 representing -2.46% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for August delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-1.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1343.45, which represents -1.41% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2872.42 that represents -1.81% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines