New Analyst Coverage
Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 08:12 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 24th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ: AKAM) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Avago Technologies (NASDAQ: AVGO) was initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
Burger King (NYSE: BKW) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
HSN Inc. (NASDAQ: HSNI) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
J. C. Penney (NYSE: JCP) was initiated with Outperform at Oppenheimer and with a Neutral at Atlantic Equities.
Liberty Interactive (NASDAQ: LINTA) was initiated with Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Magnum Hunter Resources Corp. (NYSE: MHR) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup.
Prospect Global Resources (NASDAQ: PGRX) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $5 at Dahlman Rose.
Red Robin Gourmet (NASDAQ: RRGB) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $33 at Miller Tabak.
ServiceNow Inc (NYSE: NOW) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup and with Overweight at Barclays, and with a Buy and a target price of $34 at Deutsche Bank.
Unit Corp. (NYSE: UNT) was initiated with a Buy at Brean Murray.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines