Sigma-Aldrich Lower With High Volume
Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, July 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ:SIAL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Sigma-Aldrich points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.15% lower.
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ:SIAL) develops, manufactures, purchases and distributes a broad range of chemicals, biochemicals and equipment. The Company's chemical products and kits are used in scientific research and as key components in pharmaceutical, diagnostic and other high technology manufacturing.
Sigma-Aldrich has already traded 0.84 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $69.26 and $72.81 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.46% from its previous trading close, which means that Sigma-Aldrich stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines