Monthly Portfolio Data Now Available for ING Closed-End Funds
Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 16:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, July 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ING Investments, LLC today announced that monthly portfolio data as of June 30, 2012 is now available for the following closed-end management funds: ING Asia Pacific High Dividend Equity Income Fund (NYSE: IAE), ING Global Advantage and Premium Opportunity Fund (NYSE: IGA), ING Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund (NYSE: IGD), ING International High Dividend Equity Income Fund (NYSE: IID), ING Infrastructure, Industrials and Materials Fund (NYSE: IDE), ING Emerging Markets High Dividend Equity Fund (NYSE: IHD), ING Risk Managed Natural Resources Fund (NYSE: IRR) and ING Prime Rate Trust (NYSE: PPR).
The information will be posted to the ING U.S. Investment Management website, which can be accessed at: www.inginvestment.com.
Updated portfolio data can be found in the closed-end section of the ING U.S. Investment Management website under the literature tab of the respective fund. Please note that past performance is not an indication of future results.
ING U.S. Investment Management (ING U.S. IM) is a leading active asset management firm. As of March 31, 2012, ING U.S. IM manages approximately $170 billion for both affiliated and external institutions as well as individual investors. Through our global asset management network, we provide clients with access to domestic, regional and global investment solutions.
For more complete information, or to obtain a prospectus on any ING fund, please call your Investment Professional or ING Funds Shareholder Services at (800) 992-0180 or log on to www.inginvestment.com.
SOURCE ING U.S. Investment Management
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines