Cbeyond Schedules Second Quarter 2012 Conference Call for August 1, 2012
Published on Tuesday, 24 July 2012 17:21 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ATLANTA, July 24, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), a leading provider of cloud and network services to small and mid-sized businesses, today announced its intent to release results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012. The release will be issued after the market close on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. Following the announcement will be a conference call consisting of pre-recorded prepared remarks and a live Q&A with Cbeyond Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jim Geiger and Chief Financial Officer Bob Fugate. The conference call is scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. Details of the conference call are as follows:
|DATE/TIME:||Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. EDT|
|DIAL IN:||(877) 303-9219 – Domestic Callers|
|(760) 666-3559 – International Callers|
|ONLINE:||Live broadcast available at: http://ir.cbeyond.net/events.cfm|
Please plan to dial in or log on at least ten minutes prior to the designated start time so management can begin promptly.
The online replay will follow shortly after the call ends and will be archived for one year.
Cbeyond, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY) is a leading provider of IT and communications services to more than 62,000 small and medium sized businesses in the U.S. Combining industry-leading virtual and dedicated servers hosted in a fully compliant data center, cloud PBX, secure MPLS enterprise-class networks, robust security services, migration planning and best-in-class real-time management, Cbeyond provides a technology portfolio not generally available to the SMBs they serve. Winning the 2010 Windows Server Hyper-V Cloud Provider of the Year and Hosting Partner of the Year in 2009 and 2010, Cbeyond is an industry leader in delivering virtual and dedicated servers on Windows Server Hyper‑V technology. For more information on Cbeyond, visit www.cbeyond.net and follow Cbeyond on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Cbeyondinc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines