Published on Wednesday, 25 July 2012 07:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, July 25th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) was downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
Deckers Outdoor (NASDAQ: DECK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Dole Food (NYSE: DOLE) was upgraded to a Buy from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
ENI S.p.A. (NYSE: E) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at HSBC Securities.
Group 1 Automotive (NYSE: GPI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) was upgraded to a Buy at Mizuho, while the firm set its target price at $540.
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Polycom (NASDAQ: PLCM) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup and to Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at SunTrust.
RF Micro Device (NASDAQ: RFMD) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD) was upgraded to a Buy at Mizuho. The firm also raised its target price to $25 per share following earnings. The stock was upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital.
Sigma-Aldrich (NASDAQ: SIAL) was downgraded to Outperform from Buy at Credit Agricole.
Thomson Reuters (NYSE: TRI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Total System (NYSE: TSS) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
Wipro (NYSE: WIT) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at HSBC Securities.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines